Alongside with its co-top performing nursing school the Western State University and the Silliman University. University of Saint La Salle and Universidad de Santa Isabel enters the NLE top three.
On June 21, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the results for the Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) 2019.
All 102 takers from Xavier University passed the NLE, garnering a hundred percent passing rate. In addition, four Alumni also claimed seats on the top ten, namely, Karljan Paul Lopez Gayloa, Alyssa Lae Rafaela Go, Chloie Jorolan Singcay, and Samantha Bacalso Maandig. The first three shared the ninth place while Maandig saved the tenth spot.
The Nursing Board Exam took place in Manila, as well as all regional offices nationwide. Out of 9,691 takers, only 5,059 successfully passed—garnering a total of 52.20 percent passing rate nationwide.
Here is the complete list of the top-performing nursing schools for the NLE 2019:
(1) West Visayas State University (La Paz) – 100%
(1) Xavier University – 100%
(1) Silliman University – 100%
(2) University of Saint La Salle – 98.57%
(3) Universidad de Santa Isabel (Col De Sta Isabel) – 98.31%
(4) Angeles University Foundation – 97.92%
(5) Ateneo de Zamboanga University – 95.54%
(6) Far Eastern University – Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation – 94.26%
(7) Bicol University (Legazpi) – 94.26%
(8) Catanduanes State University (VIRAC) – 91.30%
(9) University of Pangasinan – 85.53%