The Last Dance – A documentary series features the definite account of Michael Jordan’s career and the 1990’s Chicago Bulls, packed with unaired footage form the 1997-98 season.
A film crew was given access to document the team’s attempt for a bid for a second three-peat.
The trailer for the 10-part docuseries was originally teased in December 2019, which since then, fans have been anticipating.
As announced in the trailer, the ‘Last Dance’ will debut in June 2020 on ABC and ESPN. However, with the quarantine in place, the anticipation has swelled—pushing ESPN to air the documentary earlier, starting this Sunday, April 19, 9 PM (ET).
The docuseries will be released with back-to-back hour-long episodes every Sunday, 9 PM (ET), for the next five weeks. Check out the schedules and where to watch below:
‘The Last Dance’ Schedule
- Sunday, April 19, 9 p.m. ET – Episodes 1 and 2
- Sunday, April 26, 9 p.m. ET – Episodes 3 and 4
- Sunday, May 3, 9 p.m. ET – Episodes 5 and 6
- Sunday, May 10, 9 p.m. ET – Episodes 7 and 8
- Sunday, May 17, 9 p.m. ET – Episodes 9 and 10
TV and Live Stream
- TV: ESPN (censored version will air simultaneously on ESPN2)
- Live stream (U.S.): WatchESPN.com, ESPN app
- Live stream (International): Netflix (episodes made available five hours after broadcast time)
— ESPN (@espn) March 31, 2020