Good News! Solo parents in Cagayan de Oro may now process their identification card (ID) registration online
The local government of Cagayan de Oro now enable online registration for the Solo Parent ID application.
Eligible applicants should prepare the following requirements upon registration:
- 1×1 Photo ID
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- Sworn Affidavit (Unwed, Abandonment, Separated by fact), if applicable
- Order of finality (legally separated, annulment), if applicable
- Death Certificate (widow/widower), if applicable
- Medical Certificate (if the spouse has physical/mental incapacity), if applicable
- Birth Certificate of the minor child/children
- House sketch
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) or any proof of income (if employed)
- Specimen signature with white background
Note: All requirements may be requested to be uploaded on the registration platform. Kindly secure a soft copy or scanned the documents.
Online registration process
Step 1: Go and visit services.cagayandeoro.gov.ph/soloparent
Step 2: Fill up the application form
Step 3: Upload the required documents
Step 4: Upon receiving the system validation, kindly wait for approximately thirty (30) days for your Solo Parent ID Card claiming schedule.
Note: The ID is valid within a year only and is renewable.
(Source: City Information Office)