One of the most sought after awards in Australia and New Zealand has arrived in the Philippines!
GradPhilippines, using an advanced ranking methodology, is ranking the highest quality and most popular graduate jobs, internships, and graduate programs in the country.
Last May 19, GradPhilippines has released its list for the Top 100 Graduate Employers of 2021.
Curious? You can check out their full methodology here!
“We hope to bring everybody in the graduate recruitment space in the Philippines together to help the thousands of graduating students in the country as much as we can,” said Yohanne Esguerra, GradPhilippines manager. See the Top 20 companies below.
Top 20 Graduate Employers 2021
- Unilab | R&D and manufacturing
- Nestle Philippines | Retail, sales and consumer goods
- ABS-CBN Corporation | Media & Communications
- Canva Solutions Inc. | Media & Communications
- BDO Unibank, Inc | Banking & financial services
- Shell Philippines | Mining, energy, oil and gas
- Globe Telecom | Media & Communications
- Bank of the Philippine Islands | Banking & financial services
- UnionBank | Banking & financial services
- Accenture in the Philippines | Technology
- Universal Robina Corporation | R&D and manufacturing
- Aboitiz Power Corporation | Energy & utilities
- San Miguel Brewery Inc. | Retail, sales and consumer goods
- Jollibee Worldwide Services | Retail, sales and consumer goods
- ZALORA Philippines | Retail, sales and consumer goods
- PLDT | Media & Communications
- Smart Communications, Inc | Media & Communications
- GSK Philippines | Health
- Meralco | Energy & utilities
- Ayala Land, Incorporated | Construction & property services
Want to see the complete Top 100 list? Check it out here!